Coffee Fundraisers and Unique Coffee Fundraising Ideas
Coffee fundraisers and unique coffee fundraising ideas to help you raise funds for your charity, school or non-profit organization.
Coffee Fundraisers: Advertising, Marketing and Fundraising Ideas for Flyers
If you want your coffee fundraising events to be successful, you will want to promote your fundraisers as much as possible. Sending out email invites is a great first step. However, to be truly successful, you need to do more marketing and advertising. I recommend making fundraiser flyers and sending them out both electronically and the old-fashioned printed way.
In your flyers, you will need to include all the basic details and information pertaining to your charity fundraiser, as well as the relevant contact information.
If you choose, you can add some interesting coffee trivia to your flyers. I found some interesting and fun facts about coffee in The Amazing Book of Useless Information by Noel Botham & The Useless Information Society.
- Coffee is the most popular beverage worldwide with more than 400 billion cups consumed each year.
- Coffee is grown commercially in more than 45 countries throughout the world - all of which lie along the equator between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn.
- Scandinavia has the world's highest per capita annual coffee consumption, 26.4 pounds.
- The United States is the world's largest consumer of coffee, importing 16 to 20 million bags annually (2.5 million pounds), representing one-third of all coffee exported. The typical coffee drinker has 3.4 cups of coffee per day. That translates into more than 450 million cups of coffee daily.
- Regular coffee drinkers have about one-third less asthma symptoms than non-coffee drinkers do, according to a Harvard researcher who studied 20,000 people.
- When a coffee seed is planted, it takes about five years to yield consumable fruit.
- It takes more than 600,000 beans to fill a coffee sack.
- Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee is one of the most expensive and sought-after coffees in the world.
10 Best Coffee Fundraising Ideas
- Coffee Tasting and Pastry Morning
- International Coffee Fundraising Event
- Coffee and Personalized Mugs Party
- Bake Sale with Free Coffee
- Coffee Stand on Campus During Exams
- Book Sale with Coffee Samplers
- Summer Day Iced Coffee Extravaganza
- Busy Street Corner Coffee Stand
- Office Building Coffee and Doughnut Sale
- Moms Coffee Club
Coffee posters are also a great way to get people's attention and to promote your upcoming coffee fundraising event.
Ideas for Coffee Fundraiser Flyers
If you plan to combine a bake sale with your coffee fundraiser, these bake sale flyers and bake sale posters will help you promote your charity event.
Helpful Resources for Coffee Fundraising Events
Additional Fundraising Products and Ideas
Bake Sale Ideas
Flyer Templates and Examples
Promotional Coffee Posters
School Fundraiser Ideas
Complete List of Fundraising Ideas